Every day (in addition to horseback riding, of course) a wide selection of activities is offered. The hardest thing you’ll have to do all week is choose!
Health & Wellness
Fly Fishing & White River Rafting
- Fishing: fantastic opportunities for fly fishing on blue ribbon waters! We also have two stocked trout ponds.
- Health and Wellness – Yoga, Hiking, Fitness Classes and Massage
- Hiking: spectacular views and gorgeous wildflowers on hikes that vary from short to long and easy to difficult.
- Food & Wine: we take food seriously at Tumbling River. You won’t go home hungry!
- Trap Shooting: experience a tradition of the American West, whether it’s trap shooting, riflery, or archery.
- Music & Entertainment: whether it’s the story songs by the campfire, or the classic country western songs at our Hootenanny, music at Tumbling River> is not to be missed.
- Square Dance: on Friday night, bring your dancing shoes and our professional caller will be sure to get your toes tapping!
- Swimming Pool: we have a heated outdoor pool with a view that is second to none, and two amazing hot tubs, ideal for relaxing after a long day in the saddle.
- Recreation Room: our “Pioneer Club” is located near the swimming pool. You’ll find table tennis and a foosball table there for some challenging games with your family or your new friends.
- Yard Games: volleyball and horseshoes are available should you find yourself with a few spare moments. Be sure to check out the new bocce court (we’ll be sure to teach you if you’ve never played), play a game of soccer, or join the kids in a round of GaGa.
- Hayride: on Monday night, hop on the hayride for a true Western experience (but watch out for bandits!).
- Massage: we have an excellent massage therapist on staff. She can be booked throughout the week to help with those sore muscles!
- Rodeo: every Saturday, we host a rodeo for kids and adults where everyone in the family can show off their skills.
- Ranch Animals: in addition to the horses, you will also find goats, sheep, ducks, geese and donkeys!
- Sightseeing and Vehicle Tours: enjoy vehicle trips to the nearby towns of Breckenridge, Fairplay, and Georgetown.
- Golf: there are public and private courses in Evergreen (45 minutes away), and in Breckenridge (about 1 hour away). We can help you make arrangements, but you will need your own transportation.